Behavior Tracker Pro for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad®
Behavior Tracker Pro is available in the Apple iTunes Store!
Available in the Education and Utilities sections in iTunes...just search for the word Autism or Behavior Tracker Pro. Behavior Tracker Pro is an iPhone/Ipod Touch application that allows BCBAs, behavioral therapists, aides, teachers or parents to track behaviors and graph them. The application was specifically designed to support the behavioral treatment plans for children with Autism however it can be used to track behavior in any field.
ABC data as well as just frequency and duration collection are supported. Key elements of the application include the ability to:
- Start and stop a timer with easy to use “double taps” on the iPhone or iPod touch.
- Take ABC data or only frequency and duration data.
- Graph data to assess the efficacy of the treatment plan.
- Graph by ABC: Choose Antecedent, Behavior or Consequence as your graphing focus.
- Insert phase change lines, allowing you to document changes in the treatment plan or environment illustrating before and after results.
- Send graphs from the iphone as a picture to parents, teachers or other team members.
- Video Capture - record a behavior or even a procedure/intervention that can then be shared with the rest of the team
- Analyze and graph data by client.
- Support multiple observers and multiple clients.
- Add observers, clients and ABC’s: Fully customizable so that you can take and graph data for your clients.
- Designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Elizabeth Maher, MEd, BCBA.
- Application constructed by internationally recognized iPhone developer Nick Rudolfsky from Nitrex Pro Corp.